Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Techno Booth

Go down

Techno Booth

Post  plumber1056 on 2011-02-20, 10:25

Heading down to the booth today with Comer and Frenchy. We need to get as much time in as possible before Maddox comes down and makes us all look bad. Laughing I'll let you know later how we made out. Remember today is a hillbilly holiday,THE DAYTONA 500. Shooting bows in the morning and brews and nascar in the afternoon, it's going to be a good day

plumber1056

Back to top Go down

Famous Archer

Post  FRENCHY on 2011-02-23, 12:31

Well, so much for the complete hillbilly holiday. The techno booth got double booked and we didn't all get to shoot on Sunday morning (I did sneak in and shoot). We did however watch the 500 and consume some adult beverages.
As it turned out it was all meant to be. The plumber and Comer had to shoot the league on Monday night, and I tug along as I can always use the extra practice. Apparently the good ole' Cecil Whig (our local paper) got wind that Robin Hood and his merry men were gonna be there shootin in the booth. So they sent down a phototgrapher, and don't you know that The plumber (Robin Hood in this story) wound up right on the cover of Tuesday morning's Whig.
So boys and girls when we get posts from The plumber from now on, we are truly in the presence of a famous archer. lol!
FRENCHY

Back to top Go down

Re: Techno Booth

Post  BIG J on 2011-02-24, 10:47

When is the autograph session going to be held? I would like a copy for the archives Laughing

REMEMBER: Please click "Register" and sign up so you can reply. It's free and their is no annoying marketing emails!
BIG J
Admin

http://bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Autograph session

Post  FRENCHY on 2011-02-24, 12:13

Robin "of the hood" (A.K.A. The plumber) will be appearing once again at Rut N Strut Archery on Sunday @ 9 a.m.

Advanced tickets for photo and autograph are $15
At the door the same package will be $20

Come early as the line will be out the door, no doubt!
FRENCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox on 2011-03-04, 13:24

Somehow I totally missed this story and what a story to miss. I had no idea we had famous folks on the site. Is Robin offering private lessons? I didn't realize I was going to competing against professionals Laughing

REMEMBER: Please click "Register" and sign up so you can reply. It's free and their is no annoying marketing emails!
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Update!

Post  FRENCHY on 2011-03-13, 21:33

Well, I don't know if I have a horseshoe up my ass or I am taking advantage of my buddy while he's hurting? This morning we shot week 7 in the booth and I finally ended up on the right side of things. FRENCHY - 242, Plumber - 235. Not that it matters, I also tried to shoot holes in the walls down there on Friday night during week 6. I'm out of contention!

The good thing was that this good shooting set the mood for the rest of the day.

See the fishing page for the rest of the story.
FRENCHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddox on 2011-03-13, 21:44

Way to be Frenchy!

Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down