Bucks, Ducks & Brews
Welcome to Bucks, Ducks and Brews! If you are new to the site feel free to browse through the forum but we would love to have have you join us as a member. To join please click "Register" below and create a username, it is totally free and no personal info is required accept for an email address. Once you have created a username you will receive an email to the address you provided to activate. Thanks for your support and we look forward to meeting you.
Connect with BDB on
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ YouTube RSS Feed
Latest topics
» Looks like a wonderful winter stew - and nice game recipe site
2013-01-03, 21:38 by Maddox

» A little Funny to share....
2012-10-18, 23:11 by Maddox

» Grassing in the blind!
2012-09-30, 20:57 by dbagshaw

» 2012 Bustin' Clays!
2012-09-24, 23:09 by Maddox

» What is that? Unexpected Trail Cam Pictures
2012-09-19, 22:02 by Maddox

» New Glarus Brewing Company - Spotted Cow
2012-09-18, 20:20 by dbagshaw

» Beaver removal project!
2012-09-15, 10:22 by dbagshaw

» Preseason dreams!
2012-09-13, 08:12 by dbagshaw

» Miller Brewery Tour
2012-09-13, 08:10 by dbagshaw

» Finally some trout fishing!
2012-09-06, 11:18 by Maddox

I forgot my password

Time for BBQ!

Go down

Time for BBQ!

Post  Maddox on 2011-06-19, 22:25

Alright I have been a total slacker and paid way to much attention to this "work thing" so I haven't been on here to post what has been going on. Time to change all that. We are approaching the season again and I am getting fired back up. Even saw my first buck driving down the road yesterday!

Anyway no hunting story here but......I have been eyeing up a new smoker over the last year. A few years ago a few of my buddies and me and Big J built a smoker from 2 50 gallon drums. We have used it plenty of the last few years with varying levels of success however there is no doubt it is always a good time! I started wanting to actually make some kick a&& food on a smoker and realized the home built job we have might not fit the bill. Well about 3 weeks ago the new electric fully digital Bradley Smoker showed up. This thing is out of control. It has dual controls, one for the control of smoke and one for the control of temperature. This means you can actually cold smoke with this bad boy. Finally I got in gear this weekend and fired it up. Here are some pics of the sausage, brisket and pork butt I have been doing. Now the pork butt and brisket still have about 2 more hours so I will post them in the Backwoods Recipe Box section when they are done but check it out!

What the hell have all of you been up to?

I am still waiting on some invites for fishing, I can only get schooled in archery so many times by Plumber and Frenchy before I need something else to do!

REMEMBER: Please click "Register" and sign up so you can reply. It's free and their is no annoying marketing emails!
Maddox
Admin

http://www.bucksducksandbrews.com

Back to top Go down

Great new toy!

Post  dbagshaw on 2011-06-20, 09:25

Awesome!!! When I get some cheese made, we can try cold smoking!

dbagshaw

Back to top Go down